How to lose weight fast
• Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water everyday. This is on top of juice or milk that you are going to drink. There is no better substitute for water but water itself. The body needs to be constantly hydrated in order to effectively metabolize fats. Drinking a glass of water before eating can help your digestive system to work properly and can even make you feel full even before eating. This way you can lessen the portion of your meal by a considerable amount.
• Eat your breakfast. The most important meal of the day is the breakfast so never ever skip it. If you have a full breakfast, you will have the needed energy for the rest of the day and you don't have to grab anything in sight before your next meal. You will have a lesser craving for food if you eat on time and you eat sensibly. You don't need to stick to 3 big meals and feel hungry in between if you can have 5 small portions to eat. Eating without feeling too much hungry can make you full even with a small serving of food only. This way you can avoid overeating.
- Use smaller plates in eating. The way you look at things can affect the way you think. Eating a full meal in a small plate is like eating one big serving. The thought that you consumed all the food in your plate can give you the concept that you ate a lot. So the next time you eat, choose a smaller plate, with a little serving of food it may look full already. In addition, food served in colorful plates can tickle your appetite so better start using neutral colors as it can dampen your appetite unconsciously.
- Read carefully. Food items can be found all over, ready to be picked by you. But do not be deceived by the flashy "sugar free", "fat free", "low calorie", "salt free" and "low fat" labels that you can see. Make sure to read the labels carefully. They may be low in fat but rich in calorie or vice versa. You should be wise enough not to be deceived easily by soda products claiming to be sugar free but high in calorie content. The key in reducing weight is to reduce in calorie intake - always remember that.
- Be easy on yourself. You cannot change your eating habit overnight so go slow with the process until you get used to it. Don't punish yourself if you miss out on something, instead test your will power to see how determined you really are in losing weight.